Friday, January 29, 2016

The #chandeliers in the #ZiegfeldTheater almost look like they came from the #HauntedMansion in #Disneyland. In other words, I'd love to end up with one of these hanging in my home! :) #SaveNYC #SaveManhattan @savenyc.nyc #supportcinema #historiclandmark #vanishingny #losingtheculturewartoyourself #culturewar #NYC #Midtown #Manhattan #NYCLife #1969 #lastnight #closedforgood #closed (from my IG)


The #chandeliers in the #ZiegfeldTheater almost look like they came from the #HauntedMansion in #Disneyland. In other words, I'd love to end up with one of these hanging in my home! :) #SaveNYC #SaveManhattan @savenyc.nyc #supportcinema #historiclandmark #vanishingny #losingtheculturewartoyourself #culturewar #NYC #Midtown #Manhattan #NYCLife #1969 #lastnight #closedforgood #closed

from my Instagram http://ift.tt/1KgcUnE

No comments:

Post a Comment