Friday, January 29, 2016

Here I am trying to look as serious as I can with Mr. #Ziegfeld, himself, last night just hours before the #ZiegfeldTheater closed for ever. #FlorenzZiegfeld #SaveNYC #SaveManhattan @savenyc.nyc #supportcinema #historiclandmark #vanishingny #losingtheculturewartoyourself #culturewar #NYC #Midtown #Manhattan #NYCLife #1969 #lastnight #closedforgood #closed (from my IG)


Here I am trying to look as serious as I can with Mr. #Ziegfeld, himself, last night just hours before the #ZiegfeldTheater closed for ever. #FlorenzZiegfeld #SaveNYC #SaveManhattan @savenyc.nyc #supportcinema #historiclandmark #vanishingny #losingtheculturewartoyourself #culturewar #NYC #Midtown #Manhattan #NYCLife #1969 #lastnight #closedforgood #closed

from my Instagram http://ift.tt/1QKTLvB

No comments:

Post a Comment