Tuesday, April 26, 2016

For #TimeMachineTuesday #TMT: That time 2 years ago when I took my #GoogleGlass on the #AquaDuck #WaterRide at #night while visiting @SierraRein aboard the #DCL #DisneyFantasy. That was pretty cool. I'd post a longer video of this ride but @Instagram won't let me. Give me #60secondvideos or #GiveMeDeath! OK, maybe not death. #disneycruiseline #waterrides #timehop


For #TimeMachineTuesday #TMT: That time 2 years ago when I took my #GoogleGlass on the #AquaDuck #WaterRide at #night while visiting @SierraRein aboard the #DCL #DisneyFantasy. That was pretty cool. I'd post a longer video of this ride but @Instagram won't let me. Give me #60secondvideos or #GiveMeDeath! OK, maybe not death. #disneycruiseline #waterrides #timehop

from my Instagram.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment